• بيانات نسائم الرحمن
      رقم العضوية : 6009
      عضو منذ : Jan 2012
      المشاركات : 5,178
      بمعدل : 1.16 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 64
      التقييم : Array

2. 10 Things That Makes Us All Happy

Thanksgiving is coming up. There are times when we might struggle to find something that we’re thankful for and end up not saying anything. The problem is that we might even think about these things too much and that causes us too miss out on some very important things that might make us happy. Some of those things that might make us happy might not even cost anything. If you’re struggling with trying to be happy, then hopefully these 10 Things That Suddenly Make Us Happy might help you. Thinking happy thoughts is very important for you and your overall heath. When you think happy thoughts and focus on things that make you happy, things could start changing for you and getting better. If you are stuck in a rut, then you really should continue reading and even if you’re not in a rut, this could still help you.

10. That first cup of coffee in the morning

I don’t know about you, but one of the things that I enjoy and makes me happy is having my first cup of coffee in the morning. The smell of the coffee alone gives me energy then when I go and drink the cup, I get a burst of energy that can last me for several hours. One thing that is awesome about coffee is just being able to customize how you like it. You can add in your cream or no cream, milk no milk and so on. Maybe this even makes it much more enjoyable.

9. Doing something naughty

Come on, admit it. There’s nothing like doing something naughty that can make us happy. Maybe the naughty thing is just simply expressing yourself with swearing. Maybe it’s being naughty with your partner in public. Being naughty and getting happy for it is great but just remember, don’t be so naughty you end up getting busted and put in prison as that would make you feel the opposite of what you want to achieve.

8. Seeing sweet ****s from your friends

If you’re not getting enough sweet **** messages from your family or friends, maybe what you should try to do is send them out. Sending them out might cause a reaction and then they send them right back too you. Isn’t it nice when someone checks up on you and sends you a sweet **** message making sure you’re doing good? It only takes a few seconds to either send a **** or better yet, just call them.

7. Petting animals

If you’re not allergic too animals and might be an animal lover, petting animals or just being around animals might be the things you need to do with helping you feel happy again. If you’re out of town or not near your animals, maybe visit a pet store and see if they can let you pet some of their animals. Animals can help with healing the soul and do you a world of good.

6. Having a pillow fight

It doesn’t matter how old you might be, having a good old fashion pillow fight might be exactly the thing that you need to do right now. Maybe make it a surprise pillow fight and really enjoy it. Have a pillow fight with one or more and then afterwards, have some popcorn and watch a movie together. If you’re really trying to save money just skip the popcorn and watch a movie or either play some board games. All of these things will make everyone happy.

5. Speaking of popcorn

Listening to the sound of popcorn just makes me happy. Hearing it and then smelling it. Knowing the popcorn will be ready in just a couple of minutes. Nothing beats having freshly popped popcorn with butter oozing down the popcorn. Of course, you’ve got to have that popcorn at the movies whenever you do smell it. Popcorn by itself makes for a perfect snack or even a light meal in the evening.

4. Listening to the sounds of the ocean waves

I know that not everyone finds the ocean waves relaxing but I do. I love hearing the sound of the ocean waves. When I am stressed out or either have things going on, listening to the sound of the ocean waves can help with calming my nerves down right away. It’s even nice hearing the sound of the ocean waves when reading a good book.

3. Popping bubble wrap

It doesn’t matter your age. There is something about popping bubble wrap that is just fun. It’s a nice surprise when you buy something online and get it and find that it has bubble wrap inside. They are addicting. The only ones that might not enjoy bubble wrap could be your pets. Right when you start popping them they might run off and hide.

2. Watching a funny movie

There are times when we just need too laugh. Sometimes watching a horror movie or even just a romantic movie won’t make it. In order to get that laugh, put on a funny movie. Watching a funny movie is bound to make you happy and smile when you need it. Don’t forget you can also check out YouTube for funny movies and see what they have to offer.

1. Finding money

Finding money unexpectedly is always fun and brings you happiness right away. The only money I think we hope that we don’t find is a penny on tails. Let’s hope if we do find any pennies that it’s all only on heads. This will make us much happier.

Conclusion

Hopefully just a couple of things if not all of these made you smile. Being happy is so important and sometimes the best way to get there is with being reminded of the little things in life that makes us happy. Best of all, most of the things that make us happy tend to be free.

يمكنك مشاهدة توقيعي بالنقر على زر التوقيع

نسائم الرحمن غير متواجد حالياً
    • توقيع نسائم الرحمن

3. رد مع اقتباس
  4. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 15-01-2017 الساعة : 01:44 PM رقم #2
    كاتب الموضوع : نسائم الرحمن

شاملى ماسى

الصورة الرمزية زرقاء اليمامة

• بيانات زرقاء اليمامة
      رقم العضوية : 31918
      عضو منذ : Jun 2015
      المشاركات : 1,005
      بمعدل : 0.31 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 19

5. [thank u for this informations and i hope more thinks about this ****** next time …. very good

زرقاء اليمامة غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  6. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 07-11-2017 الساعة : 07:03 AM رقم #3

مراقب

الصورة الرمزية داليا

• بيانات داليا
      رقم العضوية : 6114
      عضو منذ : Feb 2012
      المشاركات : 3,162
      بمعدل : 0.72 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 44

7. Thank you for the beautiful subject

داليا غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  8. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 08-11-2017 الساعة : 06:43 PM رقم #4

شاملى ذهبى

• بيانات نوران
      رقم العضوية : 6122
      عضو منذ : Feb 2012
      المشاركات : 643
      بمعدل : 0.15 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 19

9. Thank you

نوران غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  10. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 19-11-2017 الساعة : 11:07 PM رقم #5

شاملى ذهبى

الصورة الرمزية سعاد الجهينى

• بيانات سعاد الجهينى
      رقم العضوية : 29
      عضو منذ : Jul 2008
      المشاركات : 648
      بمعدل : 0.11 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 22

11. I enjoyed reading the topic
    and thank you nassayem for sharing it with us
    Best Regards

سعاد الجهينى غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  12. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 30-11-2017 الساعة : 11:37 AM رقم #6

مشرفة

الصورة الرمزية تفوكت السوسية

• بيانات تفوكت السوسية
      رقم العضوية : 31989
      عضو منذ : Jul 2015
      المشاركات : 1,937
      بمعدل : 0.61 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 28

13. Thanks for your efforts

تفوكت السوسية غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  14. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 31-05-2019 الساعة : 01:53 PM رقم #7

شاملى ذهبى

الصورة الرمزية فيحاء

• بيانات فيحاء
      رقم العضوية : 138
      عضو منذ : Aug 2008
      المشاركات : 866
      بمعدل : 0.15 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 24

15. Thank you for the beautiful subject

فيحاء غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  16. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 01-06-2019 الساعة : 12:11 PM رقم #8

شاملى ذهبى

الصورة الرمزية العنقاء

• بيانات العنقاء
      رقم العضوية : 32089
      عضو منذ : Sep 2015
      المشاركات : 734
      بمعدل : 0.23 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 16

17. Thanks for your efforts

العنقاء غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  18. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 02-06-2019 الساعة : 03:14 PM رقم #9

شاملى فضى

الصورة الرمزية خديجة العلوى

• بيانات خديجة العلوى
      رقم العضوية : 33
      عضو منذ : Jul 2008
      المشاركات : 441
      بمعدل : 0.08 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 20

19. Thanks for your efforts

خديجة العلوى غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس
  20. تكبير الخط تصغير الخط
    بتاريخ : 03-06-2019 الساعة : 04:08 AM رقم #10

شاملى ذهبى

الصورة الرمزية رفيدة حسين

• بيانات رفيدة حسين
      رقم العضوية : 32098
      عضو منذ : Sep 2015
      المشاركات : 678
      بمعدل : 0.22 يوميا
      معدل تقييم المستوى : 15

21. Thank you for the beautiful subject

رفيدة حسين غير متواجد حالياً
    رد مع اقتباس

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك